FOR THE SCHOOL
- The interpersonal safety distance of 2m will be ensured at all times.
- Only in case the safety distance cannot be ensured, a mask (surgical type) shall be used.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the reception to disinfect hands as soon as they enter and to ensure the periodic cleaning of hands of the working staff.
- Disposable tissues and trash cans covered with trash bags, closed and preferably opened directly by foot pedal, will be available.
- Cleaning and disinfection of common areas, reception table, reception chairs, doorknobs, lockers and cell phones will be carried out twice a day, once always at the end of the day. The use of gloves is obligatory for cleaning tasks. Freshly prepared bleach dilution (1:50) will be used as a disinfectant.
- Special attention will be given to the protection of the working personnel that carry out the cleaning tasks. Cleaning and disinfection of the lockers after the use of each group. Cleaning and disinfection of tables and neoprenes after each use:
- There is a list of virucides authorized by the Ministry of Health, but the use of “Sanytol Quitamanchas disinfectante” or “Neoprene clean” has been recommended for the disinfection of the material. Pour one teaspoon of Sanytol in 4 liters of water at more than 20oC, together with the usual detergent. Leave to soak for 15 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.
- Sanytol will be used to clean and disinfect the boards, ensuring that there is no contact whatsoever.
- In case of neoprene and elastane “rash guard” type shirts, use “Neoprene clean” through buckets.
- The neoprene and rash guard should be hung in a ventilated area established to proceed with drying after cleaning and disinfection individually and without contact.
- For these tasks a mask, gloves and safety glasses (or face shield) will be used.